With this I will try to introduce and review several new games in the world game animation. Millions of games created by the creator of the game in the world. With this blog I will try to reveal some reviews of existing games. Game for me is the animation that can make life and challenged to play. Utilizing existing facilities, with technologically advanced, any game will be made. 2010 different games and great fun. If you're the gamer, do not surrender to the existing game beat though it is very difficult or very easy. So the gamers do not despair, with what he did even though I was out of date with developments in the world, I will try to follow the development of the world thrive.

Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge


The original Red Alert 2, was probably the first game that truly peaked my interest in PC games. I have always been a huge fan of the real time strategy genre and was a huge fan of the Command and Conquer series on consoles such as the PS1 and Saturn. Red Alert 2 however drew me in unlike any of the previous Command and Conquer titles. It did so much right and so little wrong. Many people cried it was too similar to the first game, and that it wasn't much of a sequel. Well, those people obviously haven't invested the time that I have into the 2 titles.

Ultimately Red Alert 2 not only became my favorite PC game of all time, but I also considered it to be one of the greatest games ever made. Naturally I was as gitty as a school girl, when I first heard about the new expansion for RA2 called Yuri's Revenge. Still I wondered how they can make an already A + title any better. Well, I realized just how much when I got Yuri's Revenge when it was released.

Ok so what exactly does Yuri's Revenge add to the original RA2 that's so good? First and foremost a whole new faction to play as has been added. Yuri, who was a major character in RA2 now has his own side, along with an entire new arsenal of toys to use and buildings to build. He is also not only completely unique from the Soviet or Allied sides, but feels nothing like any other faction I have ever used in a RTS game. Yuri's main focus for play doesn't rely on brute strength and heavily armored vehicles, but rather a mix of heavy strategy and a little bit of cheapness.

No comments:

Post a Comment